Areas of expertise
- Executive and leadership coaching to maximise performance
- Transition coaching to support newly appointed leaders
- Coaching project teams to achieve their goals
- High potential/future leader coaching
- Training and developing internal coaches
- Developing Human Resource strategy to support business goals
- Designing and delivering complex change programmes
- Creating and delivering talent and leadership development strategies
- Mentoring Human Resource leaders and their teams
- Developing organisational culture and capability
- Creating high performance teams
- Strategy implementation and transformational change
- Executive, leadership and team coaching
Business background and experience
Alison has over 20 years’ experience of working with organisations to create a performance edge through people. She brings together expertise in strategic Human Resources, organisation effectiveness and coaching to help businesses translate their goals into pragmatic strategies and programmes that deliver lasting results. She is passionate about working with individuals, teams and organisations to help them perform at a higher level and to realise their full potential.
Alison has held executive and leadership positions during her career and is experienced across a diverse range of industry sectors including FMCG, Retail, Telecoms, Transport and IT, both in the UK and internationally.
Coaching, facilitation and consulting approach
Helping her clients to achieve their goals is at the heart of Alison’s approach, along with the values she works by: partnership, passion, quality, learning and results. She helps her clients to gain a deep understanding of their situation so that they can develop realistic and focused plans that can be progressed with commitment. Alison helps her clients to assess their results as they move forward with their plans so they remain flexible and able to address the unexpected or unplanned’ opportunities or challenges that inevitably accompany change.
Alison understands the complexities of organisational life and the challenges of leadership. Feedback from her clients confirms that they value her experience and her approach; she is someone who engages with them, understands their context, works flexibly and who is committed to providing the support and challenge that clients need to achieve their goals, develop their capability and undertake their roles with confidence.