The Performance Impact facilitator training programme is for those wishing to become highly competent programme leaders and workshop facilitators using the Performance Impact proprietary, Realising Performance Potential© consulting approach for breakthrough performance.
The Performance Impact, facilitator training programme is a multi-part training that includes professional supervision.
The programme is focused on participants applying what they learn in order to make a substantial, quickly noticeable, transformational difference to others in a training or a workshop setting; on receiving personal feedback on their professional practice and on “modelling” the Performance Impact programme leadership style, which is highly effective in the challenging environments in which individual and organisations operate.
Realising Performance Potential© approach
The Performance Impact proprietary approach has been developed by Ann Bates, founder and Managing Director of Performance Impact. Ann developed the approach from the best Western business practice, from Eastern wisdom and from over 25 years personal development.
The Realising Performance Potential© approach is unique and different. It taps into each person’s natural abilities, and ignites the creativity and power in organisations; bringing transformation to business and freeing the potential in individuals. Clients experientially increase their personal awareness and gain access to commercial, social and emotional intelligence in a way that is practical, integrated, exceptionally powerful, distinctive and not available in programmes that are based on traditional teaching and learning methods.
The Realising Performance Potential© approach produces breakthrough results in a wide range of situations; including areas such as performance, leadership, change, sales effectiveness, realising project ambitions, life and life style.
The Realising Performance Potential© methodology is based on the principles of experiential and non linear learning, incorporating our “Three Act Approach” and Performance Impact’s “High Performance Principles”:
In-company and open programmes
We provide both in-company programmes tailored to the requirements of individual organisations and open programmes for participants from different organisations.
Part 1- Foundation Workshop
- Qualities and attributes of highly effective programme leaders
- How to create an effective environment for learning
- Building powerful partnerships with participants, clients and other stakeholders
- Human design
- Merlin principle
- “Three Act” approach
- Listening states
- Developing reflective listening skills
- Practicing the elements of transformational consulting
- Having an empowering context for seeking feedback about yourself as a programme leader
- Mid programme assignments
Part 2- Consolidation workshop
- Review mid programme assignments
- Stages in professional development; how to support & develop people at each stage
- Appreciating the limitations of the “traditional” leadership paradigm
- Realising the opportunity of a “new” paradigm of leadership
- Understanding the conditions for performance breakthrough
- Working with the principles of buy-in
- How to create a “ frame” for individual and team transformation
- Understanding and being responsible for the “shadow” you cast as a programme leader
- Techniques for centring yourself and managing your presence as a programme leader
- Learning assignments for professional practice
Please contact us for more information about the Performance Impact facilitator Training including information about dates for our open programmes.