Please contact me for more information
Bambie Maxwell - Australia
Performance Impact country leader for Australia
Areas of expertise
- Designing and facilitating coaching, leadership and performance development programmes
- Executive and leadership coaching
- High potential future leader development
- Developing social business strategies
- Growing social business capacities
- Conference speaker and event facilitator
- Developing leaders, executives and social entrepreneurs to their full potential
- Creating high performance teams
- Achieving project ambitions
- Identifying and realising opportunities with social impact for the public sector
- Supporting individuals and organisations to fulfil transformational goals and objectives
Business background and experience
Bambie has over 20 years experience working in a wide range of leadership and workforce development roles in the voluntary, education, statutory and private sectors both in the UK and in Australia. During her corporate career she was a senior director of a national charity for adult and children’s social care services.
Bambie has a wealth of experience in developing teams to perform to their maximum potential. She has particular expertise in supporting and developing people to work effectively in partnership with statutory and private organisations.
Coaching, facilitation and consulting approach
Bambie is totally committed to the success of those she works with. Her style is engaging and supportive. She is very experienced at winning the support and endorsement of key stakeholders in substantial development and transformation projects.