Areas of expertise
- Designing and facilitating coaching, leadership and high performance development programmes
- Executive and leadership coaching
- High potential future leader development
- Identifying and developing social business capacities and strategies
- Conference speaker and event facilitator
- Developing leaders, executives and social entrepreneurs to attain full potential
- Creating high performance teams
- Achieving project ambitions
- Identifying and realising commercial opportunities with social impact for global companies
Business background and experience
Jackie is an experienced executive coach and programme leader. With over 20 years business experience, Jackie has worked in a range of organisations including academic institutions, internet start-ups and large telecoms companies; latterly managing £1.6bn of revenue for T-Mobile bringing new products and services to the market.
She has partnered with companies including Heinz, Tesco, Royal Bank of Scotland, Allianz, BT, Net-a-Porter, Jamie Oliver and Accenture. In the last 3 years, Jackie has worked with social visionaries providing coaching, events and trainings to create breakthrough models and frameworks for increased social impact combined with commercial growth.
Coaching, facilitation and consulting approach
Jackie has a natural ability to create the condition for transformation with people. She brings a sense of calm, possibility and challenge that allows people to step into their natural leadership style and go beyond limiting behaviours and beliefs.
When leading programmes, she is thought provoking and impactful. She brings focus and clarity and stretches people to step into their full potential. Her knowledge and experience of business combined with understanding what makes people tick, underlies her down to earth and practical approach.
Jackie has experience of working with senior management and executives in companies competing for market share, managing structural changes and down-sizing, companies in growth phase moving to maturity and social enterprise environments where innovation is required to meet objectives with limited resources.