Nikki’s expertise is in learning, development, organisational design, talent management, succession planning, recruitment and retention. She has a BA (hons) in European Studies from Leeds University and advanced coaching and mentoring qualifications
Areas of expertise
- Coaching: individuals, teams and executives
- Developing other coaches
- Creating mentoring cultures in organisations
- Design and delivery of management and leadership programmes
- Change management
- Culture change in organisations
- Talent management; including succession planning and competency frameworks
- Outplacement support
- Conflict resolution
- Bringing about positive change in organisations
- Helping others to develop emotional intelligence
- Creating learning cultures in organisations
- Supporting cultural change
- Creating bespoke, innovative learning solutions
- Best practice recruitment and retention strategies
Business background and experience
For over 10 years Nikki held HR leadership roles in large UK based organisations and in premium brand multinational organisations. She has also worked as a consultant designing and implementing bespoke development solutions for a wide range of client groups.
Coaching, facilitation and consulting approach
As a client of Performance Impact, Nikki personally experienced the transformational impact of the Performance Impact approach. This ignited her motivation to develop her own coaching skills and expertise delivering transformational development programmes. She is passionate about what motivates people and enjoys supporting others to realise their potential both in life and in their careers.
As a coach she has significantly contributed to the performance of many senior leaders, managers and their teams in both the private and public sectors. She has expertise in the design and delivery of large-scale, experiential learning programmes for senior leaders, developing coaching programmes for internally promoted managers, creating coaching cultures cost effectively, implementing integrated approaches to talent management and career path development.
She is a conference speaker on topics including developing coaching and mentoring cultures, workplace coaching, performance management, career development and transition.